You can view and download the Youth Job Creation – a policy primer – here.
The International Youth Job Creation Summit was an urgent response to the global crisis of youth unemployment. Hosted at the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills, the one-day event explored how job opportunities can be created for a billion young people entering the global workplace over the next decade. The 165 delegates were made up of a global network, half of whom were young people.
International Youth Job Creation Summit by Andrew Johnson.
- INTERVIEW WITH LORD YOUNG by Shout Out UK
- INTERVIEW WITH ANDRIS PIEBALGS by Shout Out UK
- THE INTERNATIONAL YOUTH JOBS CREATION SUMMIT: HOW TO CREATE 1 BILLION JOBS? by Shout Out UK
- International youth job creation summit: Where Ideas on Education and Enterprise Meet to Create Employment by UnLtd
- A Billion Youth Jobs In Ten Years? by Zaneta Denny
Janne Geurts, Director, International Youth Job Creation Summit
Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development
Jeremy Lefroy MP, Member, International Development Committee; Chair, Inter-parliamentary Network for the World Bank
Lord Young, David Cameron’s Adviser for Enterprise