Part Time Research & fundraising position
– from March 2014
Closing date for applications: February 28TH 2014
E mail your CV and a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Peace Child International (PCI), a youth-led development and educational charity with consultative status at the United Nations, seeks a part-time, enthusiastic research and fundraising intern to begin in March 2014. It is envisioned that the intern will work from home and be able to meet regularly with our CEO.
- Assist in researching prospects, managing data and submitting proposals
- To carry out research through a range of sources, including the Internet, Intranet, publications and other external contacts, including other charities, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, donor strategies, fundraising communications and/or business support activities.
- To draft and produce written correspondence such as letters, reports and other documents as required, using word processing, databases and spreadsheets to required standards.
- To undertake specific fundraising projects as necessary or as required to support PCI’s fundraising.
- Excellent research skills
- An interest in fundraising or marketing
- Great organisational ability
- A keen interest in youth development and global development
- Solid understanding and practical application of social media platforms and tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong and fast writer with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Flexible and willing to contribute in areas outside of those stipulated by their job description.
Please send a covering letter explaining your motivation to apply for this position together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2014. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. For more information about PCI, please visit our website at www.peacechild.org.