We have tackled the youth unemployment issue with a policy primer, job creation summit and an Effective Practice Guide.
You can view and download the Youth Job Creation – a policy primer – here.
Follow our progress…
The International Youth Job Creation Summit was an urgent response to the global crisis of youth unemployment. Hosted at the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills, the one-day event explored how job opportunities can be created for a billion young people entering the global workplace over the next decade. The 165 delegates were made up of a global network, half of whom were young people.
International Youth Job Creation Summit by Andrew Johnson.
- INTERVIEW WITH LORD YOUNG by Shout Out UK
- INTERVIEW WITH ANDRIS PIEBALGS by Shout Out UK
- THE INTERNATIONAL YOUTH JOBS CREATION SUMMIT: HOW TO CREATE 1 BILLION JOBS? by Shout Out UK
- International youth job creation summit: Where Ideas on Education and Enterprise Meet to Create Employment by UnLtd
- A Billion Youth Jobs In Ten Years? by Zaneta Denny
Janne Geurts, Director, International Youth Job Creation Summit
Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development
Jeremy Lefroy MP, Member, International Development Committee; Chair, Inter-parliamentary Network for the World Bank
Lord Young, David Cameron’s Adviser for Enterprise